Modern Dental Technology can provide a large range of satisfying treatment options to solve your dental problems.
We can provide options to help fit treatments within budgets. Our fees are very compeditive. We have not had a fee increase since 2010.
For most people, cost of treatment is an important consideration when embarking on dental treatment. We are aware of the potential stress this may cause and have developed many options to reduce the financial burden for our patients whilst providing the highest quality treatment.
A Range of Options
- A range of options will be provided to assist you in the critical decision-making process.
- Most plans can be modified to suit your particular priorities or circumstances.
- New techniques have in many cases made the cost of providing some treatments actually less in recent years.
- Today, teeth can be restored with a variety of dental materials, many of which have lower cost structures.
- Treatment can also be staged over several months or even several years, addressing your immediate needs and desires initially and completing your “ideal” rehabilitation in affordable stages over an extended time period.
We do not compete on price. Our aim is to provide you with quality long lasting beautiful and functional dental solutions.
There is no such thing as “cheap” or “bargain” dentistry. As with everyting in life, ultimately the price you pay reflects the quality you get.
Unfortunately it is common for us to have to re-treat patients who have had “bargain dentistry”.
As Ben Franklin said “ the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
We will provide plenty of information to assist you in your decision.
We accept most major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Amex) and can assist you in understanding any other rebates or third party entitlements available to reduce out-of-pocket expenses. We also offer Denticare Payment Solutions - interest fee loans for up to 80% of the cost of treatment